Favorite Folktale Character

If I were to be one of the character in any folktales, I would choose to be the tortoise in "The Tortoise and The Hare".
In the story, the tortoise had a race with the rabbit. The rabbit ran much faster than the tortoise, leading by a great margin. The rabbit stopped and took a nap at halfway because the tortoise was far behind and he thought that the tortoise is never going to catch him. However, the tortoise never lose faith in himself and never stop moving forward, and eventually he caught the rabbit and won the race. I wanted to be the tortoise because he never give up even when he has little chance of success. Perseverance was one of the most fundamental character a person needs to possess in order to succeed in the future, and I wanted to be as persistent in everything I do in life as the tortoise in the folktale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT ME

Sleeping Beauty